Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby shower

We had our version of a baby shower a few weeks ago. A small group of friends enjoying a pub lunch at our local. Was lovely.
We got some amazing stuff for the little man and I discovered a few cool labels.

We got given this ridiculously cute baby blanket by kidfolk. Buy here:
http://kidfolk.bigcartel.com/product/leopard-grey



Kidfolk are a local label from Melbs and I may or may not have just purchased these matching cushions!


Here's William and I at our baby shower with our friends daughter Ramona and her creepy baby.


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to get one of those blankets for me! Even if just to cover my arm :-) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same it is so good it must be seen, I'm wondering how I can work it into my wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. LOVE these thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete